Register for Elsoms Open Days 2016
You are invited to join growers, colleagues, suppliers and other key industry figures at Elsoms Vegetable Open Days, held on 12th and 13th October 2016 near Spalding, Lincs.
Our Open Days attract over 30 exhibitors and over 200 visitors each day and feature the following:
- Trial plots demonstrating our vegetable portfolio: brassicas, alliums, root vegetables, legumes and diverse crops
- Agricultural trial plots, showcasing catch and cover crops, energy, crops, maize and fodder beet
- An extensive range of exhibitors from the industry
- Crop protection trials by Agrii and Dupont
- Seed treatment and technology highlights with experts from Elsoms and Incotec Europe BV
- Site tours offering an insight into our seed treatment and plant breeding facilities at our Spalding Head Office - BOOK HERE
- Harvested sample displays of new and exciting varieties
- AHDB Horticulture GREATsoils talks on assessing soil conditions and precision farming for increased profitability both days
- BASIS points applied for
- Catering supplied throughout the two days
Entry is FREE but please REGISTER HERE to attend.
The Open Days will be held at Elsoms Trials Field, Spalding, Lincs PE11 3JG
See Map Below: